Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Announcing "Other Voices"

"I Advocate Feminism ... a mini-blogzine" is expanding and taking a step towards becoming a full-fledged online magazine.

Rosie the Riveter
I am pleased to announce a new addition called "Other Voices."

"Other Voices" is a page dedicated to opinions, articles and essays from other perspectives.  I welcome liberal, conservative, serious, humorous, feminist and nonfeminst alike.

I welcome women and men, teachers and students, mothers and daughters.

Subject matter is wide open and there is no word limit.  However, all submissions are subject to acceptance and space. 

Submit your work to me at cherwyro@wowway.com.  Include a head shot, a brief biography, and contact information.

Please join me and make your voices heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment