Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cherie freelances on Patch.com

Patch.com is a new online newspaper in the metro area.

Patch.com is affiliated with America On Line (AOL) and is a new start-up company. Its focus is local coverage, a new niche for online news.

So far, Patch.com has rolled out over 800 cities and still going.

I am covering the Utica-Shelby area of Michigan as a freelance writer. I'm meeting new people and getting to know a new area.

Check out some of my first stories:

Posh Palace Brings Glamour to Shelby -- Dec. 20

Shelby in Pictures: Historian Gives City Gift in New Book -- Dec. 20

Shhh! No Yelling About Quiet Library Rules. -- Dec. 21

I'm taking a little down-time for the holidays, but I will be back with Patch.com in January.

Pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment