Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cherie at The Oakland Press

This summer, I am working an internship at the Oakland Press.

I need to successfully complete a minimum of 150 hours to earn credit for the internship, which also counts for my writing intensive and Capstone requirements for graduation at Oakland University.

Additionally, I have to write a paper about my experience,submit a log, and create a portfolio of my "clips."

Currently, I'm at the paper on Mondays and Fridays.

Here are a few of my published stories, so far:

Novi Antiques Market debuts this weekend -- 20 May 2010
Notre Dame Prep student excels as artist, mentor --18 May 2010
OU professor impressed with Supreme Court pick -- 10 May 2010
Local songwriter will perform during Town Hall lecture -- 10 May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment